One doesn’t need elaborate therapy and costly sessions to get relief from stress. A few lifestyle changes can go a long way in helping you lead a stress free and anxiety free life.
- Eat right.
- Make time for a little exercise.
- Utilize relaxation techniques viz yoga, breathing, meditation.
- Take out time for yourself.
- Spend time on your hobby.
- Make out time for your family and near ones.
- Set realistic goals.
Stress is not what happens to us. It’s our response to what happens. And Response is something we can choose. – Maureen Killoran