To help teams and organizations achieve at a higher level, we offer psychological S.A.F.E.T.Y. workshops.By definition, psychological S.A.F.E.T.Y. is a human interaction model that treats every team member as an equal — regardless of seniority or position — and is driven by empathy, sensitivity, and a willingness to speak and listen without judgment or fear.
The objective of psychological S.A.F.E.T.Y. is to create a workplace whereby ideas and perspectives can be shared without reservation enabling the creation of new products, services, process improvements or other enhancements that elevate a company’s performance or market position. This approach has been embraced by leading companies — most notably Google.
Prior to the workshop, each participant completes their own psychology SAFETY assessment. In just 20 minutes through an online questionnaire, you’ll discover how you’re likely to react to specific individuals and situations. You’ll learn about your personal triggers, beliefs and how to avoid making unintentional statements that may be hurtful to others.
During the three-hour, in-person professionally facilitated workshop, we will:
- Define the prerequisites for open and honest communication
- Explore situations, barriers and keys to success
- Discuss the implications of the assessment results and plot a course forward
- Learn about personality classes and how to deal with difficult people
Armed with this knowledge, you’ll learn how to contribute to a high-performing team while sharing the glory of success.
- Create a positive, energetic work environment
- Generate and explore new ideas like never before
- Engage in exceptional team building opportunities
- Develop cohesive group goals and milestones
- Organizations driven by creative talent (Marketing, Advertising, Sales)
- Technological leap-frogging and disruptive change (Strategy, Engineering, R&D)
- New idea and innovation-focused organizations (Engineering, Product Development, Customer Service)
- Trust-based teams, management and organizations (Human Resources, Finance, Management)
Please contact us to learn more about our psychological S.A.F.E.T.Y. workshops.